Congratulations to G2 Gozen, the 2022 Game Changers Championship Champions!
After their vital win against C9 White and a heroic reverse sweep against Shopify Rebellion in the final series, the 2022 Game Changers Championship finally comes to a close in Berlin. Congratulations to both teams and to all the teams who participated in the first in-person global Game Changers!
Watch the VoD:
Participate in our Predictions Tournament? See how you did!
Missed out on watching Game Changers? Check out the final results of the bracket here or watch the VoDs for any of the games in the above links. Find links to all of the teams who participated in the Game Changers Championship below.
Cloud9 White - United States
Shopify Rebellion GC - United States
Guild X - Europe
G2 Gozen - Europe
Team Liquid Brazil - Brazil
KRÜ Fem - Chile
X10 Sapphire - Thailand
FENNEL GC - Japan
Thank you everyone who participated in our Predictions Tournaments and Post Match Threads!
New patch, new Bug Megathread! To avoid bug reports cluttering the subreddit and/or going unnoticed, a Megathread is posted after every patch so users may submit reports in one place. This allows Riot to easily keep track of the bugs by providing a central hub and also allows other users to confirm that they might have encountered the issue as well.
Reporting a Bug
- A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
- Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
- Unformatted, mematic, or joke reports are automatically indexed and may be removed by moderators to reduce the effort needed from Riot to view all reports.
When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.
- Region: - Type of Bug: - Description: - Video / Screenshot: - Steps to Reproduce: - Expected Result: - Observed Result: - Reproduction Rate: - System Specs:
Copy paste the above text as a comment below and fill in your details!
Example Bug Report
• Region: EU <The region you are playing in when you encountered the bug.>
• Type of Bug: Matchmaking <Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.>
• Description: Matchmaking doesn't work properly <Describe what was the bug that occurred.>
• Video / Screenshot: image/video hosting site link <Example of the bug that occurred.>
• Steps to Reproduce: Try to launch a game <Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.>
• Expected Result: Match starting <What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above?>
• Observed Result: Getting stuck in infinite queue <What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?>
• Reproduction Rate: 10/10 (happened 10 out of 10 times) <How successful are you in causing it to occur, out of 10?>
• System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc. <System specifications hardware/software details.>
From this Megathread the list of bugs will not be summarized and put up in the main body of the thread. Instead, Rioters go through and log all comments -- don't worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, they will all be progressively read!
I have noticed a steep decline on complaints about the map recently, and I think the reworks plus people finally understanding how to play it has caused the map to no longer be banished to the "Dodge Everytime" category. Curious about other's thoughts.
Was playing ranked when someone on the other team said in all chat, “How do you spell midjet” (yes, with the j) and some of my teammates responded, “Midget” and got muted because of the “offensive behavior in text chat” this has happened more as im writing this. Is there anyway to avoid words that don’t sound terrible? We were just answering a question and got punished. Im confused and looking for an answer, thanks.
Gameplay Yes, there might have been other ways to play this. But this is just how my Omen brain works haha
Discussion I've been playing Chamber for a long time, and never knew you can inspect his Headhunter and Tour De Force.
Gameplay Thank You!! for the lovely response on my previous video, heres another one, highlights of aggressive and dumb Yoru Plays. Hope you guys enjoy. Please provide feedback like the previous video, it helps me improve and constructive criticism is always appreciated <3
Gameplay Again Thanks for so much love on previous videos, IT REALLY MOTIVATES ME TO KEEP MAKING MORE OF THESE!!! Tried this trend to show how powerful yoru shorty ult is, do watch the end!!!
So I'm Immortal 2 on NA, and I wouldn't say I'm having a difficult time climbing at all, but I do want to improve my winrate on maps I generally lose more on. These maps include Icebox, Pearl, and Fracture.
You can find my tracker stats here.
Advice from players who are similar rank to me, and have good winrates on these maps is preferable.
nah im genuinely tired why do i gotta be waiting 3 months for a skin bruh. they assume you play this game every single day to check the market every day to even get the skin you want, and knowing my luck the day i dont check the game is the day there's my skin, then suddenly i have to wait another month. it's such a terrible system why can't they just introduce a marketplace like a normal game or at least have more than 4 skins this is riduclous. i've been waiting for the elderflame vandal for like 3 months now and still no luck. waiting til midnight every night just to be let down getting the minima ares or some other terrible that i will never buy in my life
Question Women of VALORANT- have you seen improvements regarding harassment based on your gender since Riot started monitoring voice chat?
It was added ~April 2021. I’m writing a paper about Riot and misogyny and would love to hear about your experiences since this feature was added!